13) Because the last thing you changed in your vending machine was the switch from cinnamon buns to honey buns. The old adage, “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it” isn’t meant for an entrepreneur.
12) You’re tired of trips to the bank to source (and sometimes even pay for) $1 coins and your drivers are tired of lugging around big bags of change.
11) A recent study said 8% of office employees are eating lunch from the office vending machines at least once week. If you can take bills larger than a $5, employees can buy more than a soda and some chips for lunch. **
10) If your customer is able to break their $20 bill in your machine and get some smaller denomination bills back that they’ll carry around in their wallets all week, they’re more likely to come back to your machine with some of that same change later in the week. #afternoonmunchies
9) You don’t need to touch your coin float. Keep your coinage the same. You don’t need to put out too much bill float either, let the customers’ payments’ continually fill and replenish your Recycler.
8) How many low value bills/coin is the customer really carrying around? Our research has consistently proven that most vend patrons carry less than $3 in $1 bills and coin. So vend customers attempting to purchase a drink and a few food items during the day are likely to run out of usable money before they satisfy their refreshment needs, a surprising 30%+ of the time! Enable $5, $10, and $20 notes to avoid changer and patron starvation.
7) It’s not an either or with cashless technology and bill recycling. You can do both! And it’s even easier to deploy! Snap in, Program, Go!
6) Recycling requires no swipe fees, no comms fees, no contracts, no cell towers.
5) You already have a CASHFLOW VN2700, adding new recycling technology can be as easy as a 15 minute field visit to install a recycler module.
4) If for the strange reason you don’t see the average uplift in sales of 15-20%, you can remove the recycler module from that particular machine location and change it to another. It’s the gift that keeps on giving.
3) You can remove and sell your big expensive bill breaker machine on Ebay® or Craigslist® and easily offset the small investment in a Recycler module.
2) Your (perhaps older) machines just all-out look newer, cooler! New POS materials, LED high visibility bezel, it’ll be the talk of the location. “New technology!” Hooray!
1) It’s a great reason of call! Think about it, you go in to tell your account about this great new technology you’re installing at their location, “free of charge,” and then have the opportunity to upsell them on some new products or office coffee service.
Read the rest of this entry »